[Coco] Still asleep, I see

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Thu Feb 26 18:06:54 EST 2009

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 08:31:52PM -0200, Diego Barizo wrote:
> I agree. Right now, I'm 470 messages behind schedule! :-O

Ouch.  That's what, a week or 2 of messages?

Good luck with that!

(OBCoCo): I normally use a CM-8.  Yesterday I hooked an old Commodore
1702 monitor to my CoCo3, so I could play all the cool old CoCo games
in color.  I was then reminded that there were 2 reasons I hardly ever
play the old CoCo games...
1) They're in black and white on a CM-8, and...
2) early 80s arcade games just aren't my thing, except maybe for
Zaxxon.

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA