[Coco] CCR-82

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 15:57:14 EST 2009

It might work, but... What the audiophiles call wow and flutter will be BAD... it's where the speed will be inconsistant as the standard rubberband expands and contracts under the load. it will probably render the playback of a CoCo Cassette as full of errors. It's best to stick with the belts, as while they are rubber, are stiffer and don't stretch and contract as much. If the old belt is intact, take it with you to get the new one, and allow for stretch. If the old one has disintigrated... well... attempt to measure it's original size if you can't find the original size somewhere.

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.