[Coco] CoCo Wireless RS-232 Pak

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Thu Feb 26 00:43:08 EST 2009

On Wednesday 25 February 2009, Bruce W. Calkins wrote:
>Perhaps someone can enlighten me here.
>
>I got a USB Bluetooth dongle as a closeout, (No Returns.)  However, the
>software disk was defective.  From what I have been able to find out, the
>driver has to be coded to the dongle for it to work with Winbloze XP.
>
>Does anybody know of a work-a-round?
>
>Bruce W.

Plug it into a linux box and then run dmesg, Bruce.  Linux may have a driver
for it.  The kernel commits for new bluetooth devices have been flying by
recently, so I would expect to see much better support in 2.6.29 and beyond
kernels.  Email me offlist, what dmesg says about it & I'll check my src's
here to see if its working.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)