[Coco] Rebuild

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 26 00:14:12 EST 2009

Bought a Cassette Deck from eBay a year or so ago.... arrived DOA. Couldn't find someone to work on it that I trusted.... Was in communication with the guy I bought it from, and he opted to give me a refund and let me keep the unit. Not all eBayers are bad-apples.  Sometimes untested, "AS-IS" means just that, but unfortunately we got enough of 'em that say that (just like we do "rare" and "collectable" on the CoCo) that it's hard to trust that you have one that is on the up and up.

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.