[Coco] CoCoNet status

Bill Barnes da3m0n_slay3r at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 23:42:23 EST 2009

Yepp, anything Visual [whatever] , especially since managed code. Keep it three tier as possible... IO specific, function code, GUI specific. will keep it very portable... could always go Java, but then... it has it's own complications there (beyond that, platform independant.)

-Later!   -WB-    -- BABIC Computer Consulting.