[Coco] CoCo Wireless RS-232 Pak

Steve Bjork 6809er at bjork-huffman.net
Wed Feb 25 11:56:08 EST 2009

Roger, you have done it again!

First there was your Rainbow IDE that's perfect for "Retro Programmers"
that want to write code using modern tool sets.  Then you came up with
the idea of CoCoNet so the CoCo could access files on a PC or the
Internet. (I've got some plans for great CoCoNet sites in the works!)

But your Wireless RS-232 Pak takes the cake.  Besides adding a little
modern computer technology to the CoCo via bluetooth, it's also a
replacement part for those dead RS-232 Paks.

Best of all is the price.  It's about 1/2 the price that Tandy sold the
Deluxe RS-232 Pak for.  (Way to go Roger!)

Can wait to plug a CoCo Net ROM in your latest creation.  Now, there is
a killer CoCo product.

Should anyone need to get a class 1 USB bluetooth dongle go for about
$10-$20 at places like www.newegg.com.  (If your computer does not have
bluetooth already.)

Someday, we got to get you out to a CoCoFEST.  Why not fly out this year
with a bunch of CoCo Wireless RS-232 Pak?  I'm sure they would sell out
within the first hour of the show!

Once again, Great job Roger!

Steve (6809er) Bjork