[Coco] CoCo Wireless RS-232 Pak

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Wed Feb 25 10:29:12 EST 2009

On Wednesday 25 February 2009, jdaggett at gate.net wrote:
>Gene
>
>A class 1 USB dongle is good for in excess of 100 meters. Other classes
>are less. There are cases where a class 1 bluetooth device has been used
>up to 600 feet.
>
>james

I wonder how many channels it could handle?  I have a serial mouse on a
piggy-backed rs-232 Deluxe & if I remove that, I'll lose my mouse.  So I had
a bluetooth mouse in mind to replace it.  Which means the BT receiver will be
getting data from more than one transmitter...  What about collisions?
Roger?

I'd assume there are src id's in the packets the BT device sends/receives.
Roger?

That might need some monkey business with pipe & joydrv to do though, and I'm
already 2 pages of system ram short of what I had back in Nitros9 1.16-1.22
days.  So I have to reboot to a really stripped bootfile before I can format
a floppy.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)