[Coco] Chip

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 16:34:59 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bill"

> Sorry, this was meant as a joke to someone-they know who they are...no
> response necessary.

Bill,

  My reply was a little "Tongue In Cheek" when I said:
> and then I wouldn't trust the chip for that unless I had twenty four
> hours
> to cycle it a few billion times.

 If I were to test it using my "Controller" coco, a "few billion cycles"
would take a month of Sundays.
 If I did this cycle test for 24hrs in B09, I could test all eight lines a
few hundred thousand times in 24hrs...maybe.

 And my coco would have it's tongue hanging out when it was done.

 It's good you have a sense of humor. However, I didn't see you smiling :-)
even though that message did make me smile.

George :-)