[Coco] New items uploaded to the coco archives

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 24 12:40:21 EST 2009

Howdy all,

Have a couple of great new uploads added to the archive. Thanks go out to Grandpa John for his hard work in putting these together. This update has a set of 14 Chromasette Disk Images with documentation and a batch of Wizards Castle CoCo Newsletters scanned in PDF format.

Links can be found on the coco3.com forum here :
http://www.coco3.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&p=4091#4091

The project to get these items up for everyone has been doing great. So far the archive is over 24 GB and growing. If you have something you would like me to add please let me know.

One final thing. I have gotten a few e-mails berating me for using rapidshare. The reason I use Rapidshare is because I have a paid premium account that I pay a year at a time that I use to download "stuff". Along with that account comes 500GB of free storage and I thought it would be a good use of the free storage to start a coco archive. This is why I use Rapidshare.