[Coco] Rebuild

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Tue Feb 24 07:37:49 EST 2009

Well, actually there's not much I can do. With the passage of time, the
eyesite has crept away, and Arthur Itis has moved into the joints of hands
and fingers, so dexterity isn't what it once was. Other than pulling out the
old chips and replacing them (even if I had them to swap out), my abilities
are limited.