[Coco] Buyer beware

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Mon Feb 23 21:24:14 EST 2009

On Monday 23 February 2009, Bob Devries wrote:
>Bill,
>
>That part is one of the clips that hold the bottom shield onto the
>motherboard.

You are right Bob, far lower right, just below an electrolytic cap is an empty
hole that needs it.

The PSU PCB cover I meant is loose because someone took the screw out, and
didn't put it back through the cardboard cover when they put it back in, the
screw is visible through the hole in the cardboard.  NBD.