[Coco] Buyer beware

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Mon Feb 23 19:33:30 EST 2009

Nope, no missing screws, all 7 accounted for. I couldn't find a place for
the screw-holder to be from (new picture - rattle.jpg )

I tried pulling out several chips and re-socketing them-one of them, I bent
a couple of legs on and FINALLY got it back into place, with one leg shorter
than the others, but  I've still got the same screen I started with.
(SN74LS138N)