[Coco] Buyer beware

Bruce W. Calkins brucewcalkins at charter.net
Mon Feb 23 18:01:19 EST 2009

Was the RF shield covering the caged in area where the CPU, VGA, SAM and
memory chips are?

You should have needed to pull it out of there to get those pictures.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, it was probably left out somewhere
in it's past.  This supports the dead prior to sale concept.

Also, it would be a poor fit to put a CoCo 2 mainboard in the CoCo 1 case.
Not impossible, but you would need to "re"-locate the mounts.

Bruce W.