[Coco] Buyer beware

Bob Devries devries.bob at gmail.com
Mon Feb 23 16:08:11 EST 2009

Bill,
to be honest, a picture of the internals of your dead coco would be mose
useful than a screenshot. Find out what it is that's rattling around inside.

Regarding the sticker, that could have been put there by a Tandy/RS repair
shop. At least in this country they used paper labels... a sort-of brownish
colour with words like... Warranty void if removed (not sure of the exact
wording).

Please remember also that many coco users modified, hacked and otherwise
"improved" their early colour computers. Finding a colour computer
(particularly a 1 or 2) with an intact label would be rare IMHO.

the capacity to be his spokesman,
so that I know how to help the weary.