[Coco] Buyer beware

t.fadden at cox.net t.fadden at cox.net
Mon Feb 23 14:45:01 EST 2009

Hi Bill,

Could be something as simple as a loose chip.  Did you open it up and
see what is bouncing around yet?  I would reseat all of the socked
chips, including the GIME. It would be best to do them one at a time
making sure to put them in the exact same way they came out, to or three
times each.  the gime can be a little tricky, but not too bad if your
careful.  Just make sure to remember, or better yet take a picture first
that shows distinctly how they went in.

Tim