[Coco] Coco Flex

Ron Bihler rbihler at msn.com
Sun Feb 22 19:53:59 EST 2009

You are on track as it may be, Track O was single sided and might have
been single density as well.  This allowed the computer to read the disk
and then know what format the rest of the disk was formated in.
I guess what really is different between the formats is the disk
layout.  You are bringing up a good point and it should be possible to
take the dsk images and just plop them on a disk.  I am not sure what
the trk 0 thing will do.

Do you know of a good util to write the dsk images to floppy?  I am
tempted to try Cocodisk !

Thanks
Ron