[Coco] 1992 December Rainbow

Tim Fadden t.fadden at cox.net
Sun Feb 22 17:36:49 EST 2009

Without sounding rude, is this your first time on the list?

Everything goes to incoming until the owner moves it to its respective
directory.  I have no control over that.
I didn't put any details on it because it has been stated many times for
two or three months.  Its like this.

Everything that gets uploaded to ftp://excalibur1.net  goes to the
incoming directory by default, and no other options.

Eventually the owner of excalibur moves the files to their appropriate
directory which you will find at:

http://excalibur1.net/coco/

Tim :-)