[Coco] [Color Computer] rescanning rainbow 1990

Rogelio Perea os9dude at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 12:40:30 EST 2009

It is just the way Rapidshare works with the free access accounts.

My $0.02 are that Rapidshare works fine as is for the sharing of files. The
CoCo files are not going to dissapear into thin air, download them one at a
time... wait for those 14 minutes: while you read one the queue time will
pass for the next one to be ready.

-=[ Rogelio ]=-