[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: need help to verify pages missing in rainbow december 1990 please

cocomongrel cocomongrel at gmail.com
Sat Feb 21 10:55:07 EST 2009

It looks like you got "the expurgated version."  :-)  You are missing
Dale Puckett's KISSable OS-9 column.  That month is "Legends of the C"
which talks about Microware's OS-9 C compiler.  pp. 21-24.  If I find
a little time to squeeze it in, I'll scan those pages for you.

cocomongrel

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "stinger30au" <stinger30au at ...>