[Coco] Rainbow uploads

Chad H chadbh74 at hotmail.com
Sun Feb 15 18:04:07 EST 2009

There sure have been a lot of uploads to the excalibur1 FTP as of late and I
have been too busy to get to them.  I hope there are no duplicated files as
I will have to weed those out.
I'm going on the FTP now to start again relocating some of these files to
the main site at http://excalibur1.net/coco

Please!!  If you are looking on the FTP (ftp.excalibur1.net) and cannot find
the files you are looking for, go check the main site to see if they have
been moved as this is most likely the case.
- Chad