[Coco] Update: os9gen on 128k coco3, rs323 pack

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 15:40:58 EST 2009

On Sun, 15 Feb 2009, Michael Furman wrote:

> Can you cite some more exact references to articles on these mods, like to
> files on maltedmedia or rainbow issues etc.?  I am using a MPI btw...
> Otherwise I couldn't have the  FDD and serial ports connected at the same
> time.  I'll also do some searching in GMANE to see if this has been discussed
> before (I'm certain it has been, both topics seem familiar)

Look for the Tandy's Little Wonder on maltedmedia.  The file I have is:

Cocobook-TLW2.pdf

I may have renamed that from the original, though...  The section on
hardware gives a good, if rambling, overview of the various issues.  The
strapping of interrupts in the MPI that Gene mentions is in there along
with a discussion of an internal mod to avoid lost cart interrupts.

Steve