[Coco] Sneak peek

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Sun Feb 15 09:12:47 EST 2009

For myself, I would need to use a Y-cable for a FDC (26-3029) with
your Bluetooth version of the pak to allow use of real floppy drive.
Since I don't have an MPI or equivalent.

Hasn't the patent expired on the MPI design so someone can replicate
that thing and put it into production again?

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies