[Coco] Sneak peek

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Sun Feb 15 01:40:36 EST 2009

Well, here's the problem(s) with WDC's "lab rat" issued free 6551
samples.  Look at pages 25 and up.  I see no reason to even try to
use these chips right now, but I did report the problem I was having
which seems to be related to the known chip bugs.  I can get brand
new Rockwell 6551's at a decent price, so that is that.

http://www.datasheetarchive.com/W65C51S-datasheet.html