[Coco] cocofuse not functional

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Thu Feb 12 20:31:32 EST 2009

On Tue, 10 Feb 2009, Boisy Pitre wrote:

> Yes, but it was some years back.  I haven't touched it in so long that I'm
> afraid I wouldn't remember where to begin.
>
> As Tim said, I did work on a more recent version for MacFUSE but never
> released it because of some outstanding issues.
>
> I can only give you encouragement at this point... if you get it working,
> you'll be a hero :)

I modified the debugging so it's not mac-specific and took a look at
what's happening.

When I mount a DSK file and try to do an 'ls' of its contents, the only
cocofuse routine that's being called is getattr() where I find that

-CoCoToUnixError(_coco_gs_fd(p, &fdbuf))

is returning -36.  This is interpreted by FUSE as "filename too long".

>From toolshed's point of view, what does -36 mean?

Steve