[Coco] [Color Computer] Hitachi 6309 questions

jdaggett at gate.net jdaggett at gate.net
Thu Feb 12 15:35:43 EST 2009

A trick you can do if your assemler will allow it is to insert FCB in the assembly code for the
opcodes that are not supported. If you have a macro assembler you maybe able to set the
FCB bytes up as a macro.

FCB $11
FCB $3D
FCB $01

This should assemble out as the opcode and the data for LDMD $01 instruction.

james