[Coco] HWGA (was) Coco games copyright

James Hrubik jimhrubik at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 11 13:56:54 EST 2009

Why am I waiting with bated breath, holding my finger over the DELETE
key...

Maybe each newbie should get an email from Dennis with something to
the effect that discussions of religion, politics, and copyrights
should be avoided because they are equally likely to start flame wars.

(Sorry, Joel.  I know you just wanted to help the guy, but I can't
help thinking you were just trolled.)