[Coco] names for the CoCo

Ryan Pritchard coconut at pritchard.ca
Wed Feb 11 08:42:59 EST 2009

Though I did not research as far as you with regards to other sites that
appear to be the same owner, I have to agree with the assessment of the
sites existing to primarily collect revenue.
First of all there are no real links (example: About, Contact Us, etc.) that
tell you anything useful, some of the categories even link externally which
seems odd by my standard for a site that seems to imply it is an
encyclopedia or sorts.

It is just an incredible waste of a web users time if they stumble on this
site and likely any of the others that Paul listed here.

Regards,

Ryan Pritchard
Fun Extends All Basic Life Expectancies