[Coco] Old techies

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Feb 11 03:14:34 EST 2009

James Dessart wrote:

> Hehehe... I have the issue of having a wife who likes having room for
> things other than my computers. :)

LOL! Same here. My wife has her own study (as do I) and her piano and
"shrine to the horse" take pride of place in the living room. Aside from the
consoles under the TV from time-to-time, my study and the garage are the
only places I have for my computers / consoles / arcade games... as a result
a decent portion of my collection actually resides at work - strewn across
various desks and shelves and overflowing boxes. ;)

Regards,