[Coco] Sardis Technologies DMC "No-Halt" Floppy Controller

Tom Seagrove tjseagrove at writeme.com
Tue Feb 10 19:53:09 EST 2009

"Sardis Technologies - DMC Floppy Disk Controller.zip" placed on
http://Excalibur1.net/coco  Hopefully it will get moved to the download
section soon or get it from the ftp site ftp://excalibur1.net .

Special thanks to Dean for touching up to documents.  He did a really great
job.

If anyone needs them emailed, just drop me a line and I will forward them to
you.

Tom