[Coco] CoCoNet status

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Tue Feb 10 18:31:09 EST 2009

At 03:03 PM 2/10/2009, you wrote:

> >Gene, I'll work on printing support this week.
>
>Great!  All we need is a port to spit it out of, and my scripts on this box
>can handle the rest.
>
>--
>Cheers, Gene

CoCoNet will have to use a printer channel over the bitbanger cable
and bluetooth signal (when that's done) in order for the server
running on the PC to know what's what.  In fact, these virtual ports
will be part of the networking scheme I'll build upon over time.

CoCoNet also fixes the Printer Junk problem when a particular game is
playing that has unfiltered/unmasked 6-bit music or sounds.  The
CoCoNet server on the PC won't see any junk.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com