[Coco] Old techies

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:13:23 EST 2009

59
 My first coco was a 4K grey case just when they came out with the 16k
model. I fought the cassette battle with other recorders until finally I
have up an bought a CCR81 and it worked.
 Later, I studied the Motorola info and modified the CC to 64K. I worked for
Motorola then in the Communications and Engineering section in Two Way Radio
in Houston.
 It was fun stuff but, I didn't get serious with it until OS9 L2 and a 512K
coco. Now I'm in HIGH COTTON!

George