[Coco] Old techies

Gene Heskett gene.heskett at verizon.net
Tue Feb 10 13:04:01 EST 2009

On Tuesday 10 February 2009, Bill wrote:
>Just out of curiosity, what is the average age of this group. I'm 60, and
>had my first CoCo in 1980 (that precious grey machine- 4k "baby basic" and a
>cassette recorder)

If you'd like to do the averaging, I'm 74.

Now if we can get the rest of us to admit we're either senior citizens are
pretty close, this could be an interesting survey, speak up folks!  Even the
youngsters, we drool in our oatmeal over new blood here you know.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)