[Coco] cocofuse not functional

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Tue Feb 10 13:01:53 EST 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 8:22 AM, Steven Hirsch <snhirsch at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, 8 Feb 2009, Boisy Pitre wrote:
>
>> Steve,
>>
>> cocofuse was written for a version of the FUSE file system that is
>> probably several revisions behind by now... at least.
>>
>> I would expect that a revisiting of the current version of FUSE is
>> necessary to insure that the old driver is in compliance with any changes,
>> not using deprecated functions, etc.
>
> While I could certainly battle my way through this, I'm curious if the
> author, Tim Lindner, is still active?  It would probably be a snap of the
> fingers for him vs. several hours of poring through documentation for me.

Actually Boisy was the author.

I added it to the CoCoTools Linux binary distribution because it
compiled and linked without error.

(That's me admitting I didn't test it)

The last time I saw it working was under Mac OS X using MacFUSE.
MacFUSE is a separate implementation of the FUSE API.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org