[Coco] [Color Computer] Re: cpu and memory upgrade

seanrussoct08 seanruss at netzero.net
Sun Feb 8 15:36:38 EST 2009

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "coconutcowboy2002"
<coconutcowboy2002 at ...> wrote:

> I heard there is a cpu upgrade and memory upgrade for my coco3.
>
> also can a anolog computer monitor vga or svga connected to this
> computer?
>
> I bought a cm8 but that deal fell through I guess.
>
> dos anyone have a cm8 or extra set of deluxe joysticks or an xpad?
>
> thanks
> Sean

Hi Sean,

  There is a RGB to VGA converter that is sold by Roy Justus.  Go to
this website:

http://coco.clubltdstudios.com/articles/revjustusvga.html

  With this device you can attach a modern VGA monitor to a coco.  I
am currently on his  waiting list to buy one.  I am quite anxious to
get it and use my 19" CRT VGA monitor!  There is also a link to the
website from coco3.com.

  I see deluxe joysticks and xpads on eBay quite frequently; there
area some people, however, that ask WAY to much for them!  I would
really like a deluxe color mouse myself, but I don't think that I am
willing to spend the 80 bucks or so that I see some people asking for
them.  Oh, and go visit www.cloud9tech.com for the cpu and mem upgrade.
Good luck,

Sean