[Coco] Speech/Sound cartridge

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Sun Feb 8 08:19:36 EST 2009

----- Original Message -----
From: "Roger Taylor"

> At 08:09 PM 2/7/2009, you wrote:
>>Was there an issue with the SSC running a CC3 at 2mhz? I'm about to add
>>this cart to one of my OS9 systems on a CC3.
>>
>>George
>

> Here's a mod you can review.
>
> http://www.coco3.com/modules.php?name=News&file=article&sid=25&mode=thread&order=0&thold=0
>
> --
> Roger Taylor

 This exact scenario was bouncing around in the empty spaces left from
alcohol abuse in my brain to automatically switch from 1 to 2 mhz, but those
holes in the brain matter were very dark and the battery in my flashlight
was dead.
 Anyway, that article filled in a hole that was left empty. Now that the
light is on, I don't need the flashlight.

 Somewhere, I have several of the 2N3906 transistors and I do know where the
caps are. The chips are plentiful in my little chip chest of 74XX/X stuff.
 So now it ON!!

Thanks,

George