[Coco] [Color Computer] Remove case yellowing

James Diffendaffer jdiffendaffer at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 6 12:23:15 EST 2009

As near as I can tell, here are the important things in the process:
Do not use chlorine!
Use 10-15% concentration of hydrogen peroxide (hair dresser supply
placed normally sell around a 12% concentration)
Oxy type laundry additive containing TAED
Around 6 or more hours exposure to UV light is required.

--- In ColorComputer at yahoogroups.com, "Neil Morrison" <neilsmorr at ...>