[Coco] [Color Computer] inside os9 level 2 by kevin k darling

Dean Leiber adit at nationsdial.com
Mon Feb 2 19:21:10 EST 2009

"Inside OS-9 Level 2'  has already been turned into a pdf by me and
is included in the CoCo/OS-9 archive. I THINK there may be a copy up
on maltedmedia. It would be under 'Tutorials' or 'Info' I believe.
Perhaps someone could do a better scan than mine, but outside of that
there is no reason to rescan it (go for the stuff we don't have yet)

Dean