[Coco] CoCoNet/serial pak survey

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 1 23:39:48 EST 2009

I have this device for my Atari 800 to PC that does the same kind of things your coconet package will do I hope.  http://www.atarimax.com/sio2pc/documentation/

Except the coconet looks like it will have much better coco to internet functionality than this atari does. It just allows you to telnet but no http support. I am looking forward to your release (the ability to interact with my real coco drive and the disk images stored on my PC at the same time is very important to me. I cant wait for your coconet item to be up for sale!

Thank you

Derek

Roger Taylor <operator at coco3.com> wrote: At 07:45 PM 2/1/2009, you wrote:
>Is there any plans for coco to USB interface options?

No plans here but anything that translates serial data for the CoCo
either through the bitbanger port or the 6551 ACIA sounds neat to me.

--
Roger Taylor

http://www.wordofthedayonline.com