[Coco] [Color Computer] rainbow volume 1 number 1 help needed

stinger30au stinger30au at yahoo.com.au
Tue Feb 24 22:09:23 EST 2009

ok, i have downloaed the 500 meg file and wow, there is rainbow vol 1
numb 1 and a *TON* of early rainbows

they are scanned in black and white and are *EXTREMELY* good quality

they are pdf format

so looking at them, the need to pages rotated 90 degreees so they are
vertical and need to sliced and diced in to months

piece of cake if you run linux and know the command

pdftk

i do know this command very well and i can do all of this

*HOWEVER*

this si not a high proiority on my list of things to do for the
rainbow archive

im busy making high quality scans of other years of the magazine

i will upload the file now to excalibur1, its going t take a number of
hours to do so

so, if you have a pdf editor of some kind, the rainbow archive needs you

file name is called

rainbow.first.year.zip

file size is
550,474,606

also, thank you to the user who notified me of this file

with the right s/w this is a piece of cake, and pdftk in linux  will
do it standing on its head

my pc says it will take 8 (eight) hours to upload