[Coco] Buyer beware

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Mon Feb 23 09:38:37 EST 2009

Well, I'm among the (probably) thousands who have been bilked on eBay. I an
effort to find an affordable Coco, I bought a 16K 26-3002 machine. The body
is in great shape, but it won't even boot up. Garbage on the screen. And
there is a piece of something rattling around inside. The "tamper hole" has
had a replacement seal put very carefully over the damaged one, and the
buyer MADE SURE that it was sold AS-IS-no refunds.

I know I'm not the only one to fall for something like this, and I "puts
down my money and takes my chances" along with everyone else.

This is just a reminder to those who have never bought from eBay: BE
CAREFUL. You too, could get screwed.

This is just one that I will have to accept and move on.
*Square One Christian BBS
Web access: http://www.sq1bbs.com/index.php
Telnet access: telnet://sq1bbs.com

A Taste of CoCo Forum