[Coco] Software

Bill cwgordon at carolina.rr.com
Mon Feb 23 01:20:02 EST 2009

If anyone has any CoCo software they can spare, I'd sure appreciate a
donation. I've found a kind lady who is helping get me started back into
"Cocoland", but there is only so much she can do.

Anyone who has "stuff" they can/will give away, I'd appreciate it. Hardware
(MPI, Disk controller, RS232 Pak, cables), software (Edtasm+, VIP library,
Ultimaterm, any of the OS9 stuff), and all the books and cables I can get.

I thank you now in advance for anything you can do, and I give you my word
that it WILL NOT end up on eBay.

Thanks..

*Square One Christian BBS
Web access: http://www.sq1bbs.com/index.php