[Coco] [Color Computer] tip for replacement feed rollers in adf for hp scanjet 6300c

stinger30au stinger30au at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 22 05:58:52 EST 2009

a week or two ago i was fortunate enough to get a hp scanjet with adf
given to me for the price of shipping alone

when it arrived i cleaned it and found the feed rollers for the adf
were in reasonable shape and they looked similar to feed rolers used
in lexmark laser printers

upon closer inspection as i happen to have a few spare new feed
rollers for lexmark laser printers in my handy tool kit i found that
the rollers are just about the same, if not exactly the same

just thought i would pass it along incase anyone else has one of these
units