[Coco] [Color Computer] december 1991 almost finished

stinger30au stinger30au at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 22 00:25:10 EST 2009

just to keep you informed with where im at with december 1990 i have
had 4 missing pages scanned and sent to me from cocomongrel and i
added theose no worries and i have now found 2 extra missing pages
near the end of the book.
i have emailed cocomongrel and have asked if its possible to check the
missing pages and scan them and email them to me and i can finish the
book off

wow, a real effort this, but it will be worth it in the long run

please bear with us, its almost finished

looks like i was ripped off after all these years and have got 6 pages
missing out of my book... oh well... will be worth it when the pdf is
completed