[Coco] The Glenside 18th Annual “Last” Chicago CoCoFEST!

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Fri Feb 20 22:33:58 EST 2009

Forwarding the message didn't work the way I thought. Here is the
message from Bob Swoger.

The Glenside 18^th Annual “Last” Chicago CoCoFEST! Is Saturday & Sunday,
March 28 & 29. See our web site at http://ncmedals.com/glenside/

If you plan to attend and your name is not yet on the Marquee of the
Glenside web site, please contact Bob at rswoger at aol.com
<mailto:rswoger at aol.com> as your name there encourages others to also
attend.

If you have not already received our newsletter and wish to receive it,
please send your name and email address to Bob at the email address
above. We hope to see you at CoCoFEST!

--
 Brian Goers                                         Glenside Color Computer Club URL
 Glenside Vice-President of Special Events           http://GlensideCCC.com

 IDE Boards are available.
 Show cost $45.00                                   The 18th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
 Includes items in the picture                      Will be held March 28 & 29 2009
                                                    Holiday Inn & Suites Elgin.