[Coco] [HW] Coco 3 video output corrupt when using cart port

Brian Sturk bsturk at comcast.net
Fri Feb 20 18:59:29 EST 2009

Hi there,

I have a very good condition Coco 3 (bought sealed new, used a few
times) and I just recently started using the cart port/bus.  I've used
cartridge games and the SVD virtual disk drive device and when using
them the video output gets very garbly.  Any ideas on what it might be?
At first I thought it was the SVD but it happens with the games also.

Hopefully a kind coco hw guru will have some ideas.   :)
I'm going to go poke around looking for schematics and a way to search
the mailing list archives.

thanks,
~telengard

--