[Coco] Glenside Club Jacket

Brian Goers briang0671 at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 17 13:33:13 EST 2009

I suggested at the Glenside meeting that we might have a Club jacket.
I was thinking of having a logo on the back of the jacket. But we need
to decide what that Glenside logo would be.
Or should we only go with something on the front left chest.

The jackets can be one (1) or two (2) of a color. We don't have to pick
one color for everyone
The printing is embroidered. Not silk screened. Color changes don't cost
more.
I can obtain 6XL Long jacket, if not this style then one very much like it.
If we decide on a logo by about the February 26, I can have a price
before the show.
And have a sample made up for the next Glenside meeting.
The base price of the jacket 2008 price is $20.00 and printing is above
that.

Any ideas for a logo? Printing to include 2nd Thursday meeting date,
Location. Chicago skyline, A Color Computer.
A World map?
Later
Brian

--
 Brian Goers                                         Glenside Color Computer Club URL
 Glenside Vice-President of Special Events           http://GlensideCCC.com

 IDE Boards are available.

     The 18th Annual “LAST” Chicago CoCoFEST!
     Will be held March 28 & 29 2009
     Holiday Inn & Suites Elgin.