[Coco] CoCoFEST! Exhibitor's application

Tony Podraza tonypodraza at juno.com
Tue Feb 17 12:31:25 EST 2009

Hi, y,all.
I want to remind you that you can find a copy of the 2009 CoCoFEST! Exhibitor's application at glensideccc.com.  goto the bottom of the page and click on the last link.  as each page pops up, pring the .jpg and then click on the displayed page again; the next age will overwrite the displayed page, print again, etc.
Time is short, the daze will soon be upon us.
please let us know your intentions so we may plan for the layout.
the dates listed on the application are arbitrary.  let us know.  sooner is better than at the door.
scan and email the filled out app, if you want...one year, someone actually scanned their cash deposit!!!! (fun idea, but isn'r that what it as all about?????)
JUST GET THE APP TO US!!!!!   the more we know that more we can tell others who will be here!!!!!

GET READY TO ROCK AND ROLL!