[Coco] Running os9gen on nitros9 6809L2 on a 128k coco3

Michael Furman n6il at ocs.net
Thu Feb 12 23:13:16 EST 2009

I am trying to create a new nitros9 boot disk that has rs232 pak
drivers in  it.  When I ran the mb script it got a bunch of errors.  I
ran each command manually .  The first fatal error that seems to be
encountered is a 207 (memory full) error when running os9gen.  Both of
my coco3's are 128k.  Is there any way to work around this?  I tried
random #nnK parameters without success.

If  there's no easy workaround then I suppose I can see if I can get
the nitros9 cvs that I pulled down earlier today to work on my linux
box, i think i have actually run the make file to create boot disks
before...