[Coco] 360K 3.5 inch floppies... hmmm

George Ramsower georgeramsower at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 17:26:17 EST 2009

 I'm wondering if anyone knows a way to preserve the integrity of the media
on these difficult to find discs.
 I keep my unused and unformatted stuff in the dark, humiditiy and
temperature controlled environment(My Darkroom).

 Is there a known way to preserve these things any better? Maybe drop them
in liquid Nitrogen and keep them there until ready to use? hehe

 Really, what is the best method of making sure the magnetic media doesn't
fall off the darned thing or, whatever goes wrong over the years.

George