[Coco] Cocomag finished issues now on CoCo Wiki

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Sat Feb 7 16:01:28 EST 2009

I've started moving the finished UnderColor issues to the Coco Wiki.

The original project is here:

http://cocomag.dyndns.org/UnderColor.shtml

The final home for the data is here:

http://www.coco25.com/wiki/index.php/Undercolor

The software I wrote to do the initial digitization didn't support
sophisticated typesetting. Now that the articles are on the Wiki, there
are many more options to improve their look. Search google for
"Wikimedia Markup" to learn more about how to format Wiki articles.

Also the CoCo Wiki will have better google juice than the dynmaic DNS
site I run. That should make the article's content more prominent when
searching.

So far only the first two issues have been moved over. I'm looking for
feed-back on improving the script generated Wiki pages. It's an
automated process to move the data to the Wiki. If there are any
problems it's best to catch it early. If I have to regenate any wiki
pages from the script we will loose any formatting and content changes
people make to the wiki pages.

***

And finally, any suggestion for the next publication to digitize?

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright